Table of Contents: CLICK "READ CHAPTER" FOR DIRECT LINKS!

 


 

Chapter 1: A Cool Spring Day of 108 degrees

Chapter 2: Fangs Out 

Chapter 3: Fangs in the floor

Chapter 4: The Asuka of legend 

Chapter 5: I never said I hated you

VOLUME 2:

Chapter 6: Symbiosis Obligate

Chapter 7: Blink of an eye 

Chapter 8: The gathering darkness 

Chapter 9: Changing orbits

Chapter 10: A dawn blacker than the night 

Chapter 11: Deterioration

Chapter 12: The road goes on forever and the party never ends 

Chapter 13: The death of Asuka Langley Sohryu

VOLUME 3

Chapter 14: The final secret 

Chapter 15: Joust!

Chapter 16: Kiss me

Chapter 17: Living furiously 

Chapter 18: Overwrite

Chapter 19: Onwards, the darkening path 

Chapter 20: Aggravating factors 

Chapter 21: Take this last look at your life

Chapter 22: Desperados under the eaves 

EXTRA STUFF

NSFW Arts

Comments

  1. Dude. This series is awesome. It really sucks that I can't find Chapter 23 yet because goshdarn! The cliffhanger from reading the end of Chapter 22 has me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to finish reading this work you have made. Till next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment